Preventive HVAC Maintenance for Your AC & Heating System
When it comes to performing routine HVAC maintenance, more than 50 percent of homeowners forgo this important step to securing their safety and comfort. In our 40-plus years of business, Arcadia HVAC has witnessed just how much distress an HVAC system that hasn’t been properly maintained can cause, whether it’s because of an exceedingly high utility bill or unexpected repair costs. To prepare for the worst, make HVAC maintenance a priority.
At Arcadia HVAC, we don’t strive to be the biggest company in Georgia. Our goal is to be the best. To achieve that, we treat our customers like family and make sure we’re always working hard to refine our list of services.
Maintain Your Peace of Mind by Entrusting Arcadia HVAC
If you’d like to maintain your peace of mind and leave the dirty work to a professional, Arcadia HVAC recommends investing in a preventive service agreement, which ensures your HVAC system is properly maintained throughout the year. Service agreements are especially great if your unit has been operating for longer than five years or has minor issues that need addressing periodically. In addition to our affordable preventive service agreements, here’s why else you should entrust our team of certified service technicians with your heating and cooling system today:
- Trained to maintain air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps and ductless mini-split systems
- Residential and commercial maintenance services
- Long-standing A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau
- One-stop tuneups (flat fee of $89 for heating and cooling check)
- Extended labor warranty with a yearly service agreement after first year
- One year complimentary service after an install with service agreement
Service Agreements That Protect Your System
Our service agreements include:
- Two visits per year – one for heating season and one for cooling season.
- 15% off all parts including refrigerant.
- 10% off new equipment if your system ever needs to be replaced.
- Priority scheduling for repairs.
*Filters are additional.
We use a 15-point checklist for each:
- Check voltage and amps to all motors and compressor.
- Check refrigerant levels and pressures with digital gauges.
- Check all capacitors.
- Check expansion valve and coil entering and leaving temps.
- Check contactor amps and contact points.
- Check outside disconnect.
- Check the air vent temps return and supply (Delta T).
- Flush and clean condensate drain line.
- Check for oil and refrigerant leaks.
- Check safety devices.
- Check electrical connections for tightness.
- Clean or replace filters (additional charge for filters).
- Check emergency drain pan float switches.
- Check resistance of compressor windings.
- Check outdoor coil for restrictions.
- Inspect heat exchanger for rust or cracks.
- Check and adjust safety controls.
- Clean flame sensor.
- Check ignition devices.
- Check gas pressure.
- Check entering and leaving temperatures.
- Check flue piping and venting.
- Check for gas leaks at furnace.
- Check gas valve operation.
- Check air filter.
- Check blower motor capacitor.
- Measure blower motor amps.
- Measure draft inducer motor amps.
- Measure all voltages from transformer.
- Check pressure switch.
Trained to Offer the Area’s Best AC and Heating Maintenance Services
Proving you’re one of the best HVAC contractors in Georgia isn’t easy. One way Arcadia HVAC has achieved this is by becoming a Trane Comfort Specialist, which most companies fail to accomplish. Here’s why choosing a Trane Comfort Specialist to perform AC maintenance or any other type of HVAC maintenance benefits you.
- Rest assured that a NATE-certified service technician will visit your home or business
- Receive access to Trane’s complete line of state-of-the-art HVAC products
- Speak with a knowledgeable comfort consultant when you contact us for a maintenance service
Serving the Following Communties in North Georgia
Arcadia HVAC provides emergency repair as well as maintenance services to the following areas in Georgia.
If you’re interested in lowering your utility bills, reducing the instance of repairs and prolonging your HVAC system’s lifespan, contact Arcadia HVAC at (770) 814-6220 to take advantage of our high-quality maintenance services.